Self Storage in Harlow
- Transport solutions available
- Opposite Tesco on Edinburgh Way
- Dedicated business units, no long term commitment
- Providing storage solutions for over 12 years
- Long term discounts available
- 25% off for long term stays
Here at Safestore, we know that the right storage can be difficult to find. We’ve made it our mission to tailor our solutions to you, so finding the ideal storage solution is simple and stress-free. We offer storage for businesses, households and even students, so whatever you need; you’re bound to find what you need with us.
Safestore Harlow is located on Edinburgh Way, close to junction 7 of the M11, putting it in a perfect location for Ware, Epping and Bishops Stortford. Opposite Tesco, this centre is just 4 minutes from the nearest bus stop where the number 12 bus stops.
We offer a variety of different room sizes from small lockers to large units, all available on flexible terms. You can store with us for short or long term, with storage starting from a week.
Our units are clean, dry and secure. With state of the art security systems like 24 hour CCTV monitoring, fire protection and intruder alarms, you don’t have to worry about the safety of your things. As the only key holder, you have sole unlimited access to your room during opening hours.
Our services have been specifically designed with you in mind to make your storage experience as hassle-free as possible. They include:
- Packing materials for sale from cardboard boxes to bubble wrap
- Transport solutions for those without a suitable vehicle
- Free use of pallet trucks and trolleys to make moving easy and safe
- Forklift service for business storage
Get in Contact for Your Quote Today
So whether you need somewhere to store your back catalogue of magazines, or your business is expanding and you need more space, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for with us. Our friendly team of professional advisers will be happy to help with every enquiry. Get in contact with us today for your quote.
This store proudly supports
St Clare Hospice.