Most of us associate a big deep clean with spring, however, it makes sense to do it more than once a year. Dr Lisa Ackerleyin a health expert and visiting professor of environmental health at the University of Salford says “Our focus should be on autumn cleaning, not spring cleaning”.
Before winter settles in with the weather turning and the evenings getting shorter it’s a good idea to tackle some of those jobs before you baton down the hatches and turn the central heating on. September and early October are still nice enough to get a lot of these jobs done; like cleaning the windows and carpets, getting your winter wardrobe and bedding out of storage and generally getting things organised.
This has inspired our first ever Pinterest Giveaway
, we love all things storage and would love for you to share your favourite #storagehacks via Pinterest for a chance to win a £50 John Lewis Voucher
- Follow @Safestoreltd on Pinterest
- Create a board titled “Pin your Way to an Organised Home”
- Pin as many photos as you like to the new board.
- Send us the link to your finished board by commenting under our original competition pin
- UK Residents aged 18+
- Closes 30 Sept 2016
- Winner will be chosen by our Marketing Team and informed via a comment on their board.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Pinterest.
Good luck and we look forward to seeing all your entries.