Win a £50 Waterstones Voucher
The weather is getting cooler, leaves are starting to fall from the trees and days are getting shorter so it must mean that Halloween is just around the corner. What better time to run a Halloween Short Story Writing Competition!
We do have some rules to take note of before you get started. The story must
mention self storage - not specifically one of our stores, but the story must incorporate the storage theme. For example, it can be set in a self storage facility or one of the characters may work at a storage facility. The possibilities are endless and it’s entirely up to you!
Since it’s Halloween we would love to hear some spooky stories. Does your character find something mysterious inside a unit? Does your character work for a self storage facility that they think is haunted?
- The writing competition is open to all ages
- There is no fee to enter
- UK Residents Only
- Competition Closes Midnight on the 31st of October 2016
- Short Stories must be a minimum of 350 to a maximum of 3000
- You can enter as many times as you like
- The story must be an original short story, one you have written yourself and not one that has been published before or part of another collection
- By submitting a short story you’re agreeing for us to reproduce or share your stories on our Social Media Platforms
- The marketing team at Safestore will choose the winner
- The winner will be informed via email
How to enter
- Email your story to firstname.lastname@example.org preferably in word format with the subject ‘Safestore Spooktacular Entry’
- If you have a blog and you’d rather publish it on to your own site you’re more than welcome to, just email us the URL.
Good luck and don’t lose your head. Mwahahahaha!
Discover more giveaway
articles on Safestore’s blog
where you’ll find upcoming competitions and updates from our lucky winners. Or, if you’re looking to get a storage quote we have a range of self storage options in over 100 locations – find your nearest store