Our customers rate our service
Student Storage with Safestore
Heading home for the holidays? Have you given any thought to what you are going to do with all of your stuff over the holidays? Are you planning on lugging your clothing, furniture
, books and sports kit back to your parents? This may appear to be the cheaper option but not always the most convenient for everyone involved, especially if your parents no longer have space for your belongings.
It really doesn’t make a lot of sense traipsing cross country with all your belongings only to make the return journey in a few months or a few weeks time. And depending on the distance and rising fuel costs it may not actually be the cheapest option. Simply pack everything up, take it to one of the 129 stores nationwide
, put it in a storage unit, secure with a padlock and forget about it till September and start enjoying yourself. Prices start from as little as £5 a week*.
Why store with Safestore during the school holidays
- 50% off for up to 8 weeks*
- £10.00 off boxes and packaging materials when you spend £20 or more.
- Free to reserve a room online, no commitment.
- Lowest Price Guarantee* is widely available
- We pride ourselves in our ‘Excellent’ customer service
- We have 129 stores nationwide to choose from so there is bound to be one near you.
We have stores in all of the main University Cities & Towns (see map below) and with nearly 50 stores in the Capital we cover all London Universities and Colleges as well including:
- London School of Economics
- Imperial College London
- University College London
- King's College London
- Queen Mary, University of London
- City University
- London Metropolitan
- Middlesex University
- Westminster University
- Kingston University
- Greenwich University
- West London University
- St Mary's, Twickenham
- London South Bank
- SOAS, University of London
- St George's, University of London
- Brunel University London
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Roehampton University
- University of the Arts, London
- University of East London
How to book a storage unit
- Simply enter the town or post code in the search box above to find your nearest store.
- Get a quick quote online. The 50% off* discount will be applied automatically.
- Reserve your unit for FREE
- You can either submit your ID digitally or simply bring your student ID card and one other form of ID (e.g. passport or driver’s license) with you when you come to store.
Don’t wait until the last minute!
Student storage units tend to sell out rather quickly at this time of year so do reserve yours soon. You can do this for FREE
online or give us a call.