When would furniture storage help?
• If you have a planned or unplanned gap between selling your old house and moving into your new home
• If you’re downsizing but want to hang on to furniture that might be useful to your children/grandchildren
• If you’re renovating or redecorating and want to keep your furniture and furnishings clean and safe (and to make it far easier to work!)
• If you need to turn a spare room into an office, or vice versa, on a temporary basis
• If you’re moving in with a partner and have duplicate items that you don’t want to part with
• If you’re separating from your partner and need somewhere to keep your things until you move into a new, permanent home
• If you’ve inherited furniture but have no room at home to accommodate it yet.
If you need furniture storage in a hurry (e.g. if your house purchase has fallen through and you need to move into temporary accommodation), our units are available quickly; call or book online with no deposit to pay. Store your furniture for just a week, or for as long as you need at a low, weekly cost.
Furniture storage when you need it most
How Safestore can help
Our stores are clean, dry and perfect for furniture storage. We have accessible loading bays and ground floor units available for easy access. Use our store finder to locate the store most convenient for you and then call us or reserve a unit online today. Or you can fill in our online contact form and one of our friendly team will call you to discuss how much space you need or answer any other questions you might have.