Packing Supplies Guide
At The Box Shop we have everything you need to make sure your goods are well packed and protected while they’re in storage.
Safestore storage boxes are double skinned to make sure they don't fall apart while moving your goods. This also means you can stack our boxes, and minimise the amount of storage space you need.
- Archive box – great for paper work, files and books
- Small & medium box – for everyday small items
- Large box – for bigger items
- Saver kits – a multi-pack, the cheapest and easiest way to buy your boxes
Protect your belongings by wrapping them in purpose-made protective packaging.
- Bubble wrap – perfect for larger delicates such as electrical appliances
- Acid free tissue – use this to protect glassware & crockery
- Void fill – minimise damage by filling gaps to keep your goods in place
- Chair, Sofa & Mattress protectors – help keep furniture clean & protected
- Moisture absorbers – a must-have, to prevent damp penetrating your goods
- Shrink wrap – ideal for securing loose items together and minimising space
- Dustsheets – use them under and over your goods, keep them dust-free!
Some things aren’t essential, but they do make your job easier!
- Marker pen – remind yourself what’s in those boxes!
- Fragile tape – remind your helpers that a box needs moving with care
- Gripper gloves – to protect your hands and give extra grip when you need it
- Sack truck – one of these will help you move awkward or bulky goods
- Appliance rollers – slip these under heavier goods and wheel them away!
- Miscellaneous supplies – it’s always useful to have these at hand: a disposable knife, scissors, tape measure, collapsible crates, black sack, plastic storage boxes, rubble sacks, sticky labels, parcel tape, extension lead, string, tape gun, step ladders, elastic bungees … and more!
Visit The Box Shop and order your packing essentials now!